Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's About Time!

It's 62 degrees outside!

It's about freaking time...I took advantage and wore a short sleeve shirt, ankle capris and sandals...

So.happy.it.almost.hurts.

Washed the car, drove about, basked in lovely sunlight...

The park was packed! I didn't go so far as to go to the park today, but I did drive by it...it really didn't look all that appealing, with the grass being brown and all...but I do understand why all the parents took the opportunity to get out of the house with the kids...

See, cold weather just shouldn't exist. Moving to AZ ASAP!!!

And that's all I have to say...for the moment.

1 comment:

Maryann said...

That sounds lovely. I totally agree with you about cold weather and all. Today it got to the upper 30's and we thought it a nice day.

Moving to CA ASAP is what I have to say. :)