Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Battle of the Sniffles...

I am determined to win!

I developed the sniffles Sunday night, and they haven't gone away yet. And other than at the end of the work day feeling completely drained and my ears popping in and out, it hasn't gotten any worse...and I would like to keep it that way, or better yet, for it to flip a U'ee and go back to where ever it came from...

My poor hands. Between the hand sanitizer and the gazillion times a day I wash my hands, they are getting quite dry...

Be gone, oh sniffles, and leave me be!!!

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

between diaper changes and having to pee nonstop, I think I wash my hands at least 538 times a day. My poor hands... but t's better than allowing the plague to take over. You can beat it girl, I know it!!!

Jane said...

I hate the ear popping thing. Drives me insane. I hope you feel better soon.