Friday, September 4, 2009

I guess I am totally lame...

It is Labor Day weekend...I have a FOUR day weekend...I don't work on Friday's AND nobody is working on Monday.

Why am I lame?

Roommate is at the beach with her family. Other friend in town is on her merry way to Wisconsin (yeah Rocketgirl, found this out a LITTLE late...she has family there...). The game is in Atlanta, Georgia and unfortunately I have NOBODY to stay with there anymore...they both moved this summer. :( Because the game is away, more than a few people in town left. Seriously, I saw them getting onto the freeway today...about a 2 mile long line at NOON. Institute today was cancelled, and I didn't know about it. Cody is helping out the Hutchison's.

Yep. Lame, lame, lame. Evidently everyone was planning well in advance for this weekend except for me.

Hmmm...what to do??? Star Wars marathon? Recently did the Pride and Prejudice marathon with roommate, so...

I am already sick of watching the tv...not. good. for. me. anyways.

Attempting making chocolates...out of whipping cream and baker's chocolate...I saw a show about it on food network and I attempting the impossible from memory...HA!!!

Yeah, seriously, ideas??

1 comment:

Jane said...

Does anything need organizing? Or redecorating? Or a cute boy need meeting? Catch up on some of the sleep that you don't get usually. Check out Big Fish Games. Totally cute and way addictive.