Saturday, September 5, 2009

Roll Tide!!! AND Go Devils!!!

Hooray...both my teams are going to win tonight. One already did, and unless Idaho St. comes up with some freaking amazing comeback in the 4th quarter, my Alma Mater will gain their first win of the season...and with both Louisiana Monroe AND Georgia losing this week, the first part of their season looks amazingly awesome right now...

Anybody have Georgia vs ASU tickets they don't care to use? I will definitely consider taking them off your hands...:) I haven't been to an ASU game since I went there, so that would be so awesome to go...especially since they will be so close to me. :) I have my ASU hat all ready to go...I need a new shirt though, I wore those suckers out when I went there...

...ah, memories...I think I might just have to bring some tortillas along with me if I go...they won't know what hit them. :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

And you said you weren't a football fanatic...I will cheer for both your teams all year up until they have to play my team. :-) So hopefully it all comes out right for everyone.