Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hot Chocolate Heaven...

About 4 years ago I traveled to NYC for a music theory conference. Since it was over Spring Break, I decided to be a tourist for the other half of the week I was there. I met up with some high school pals at this lovely little restaurant called 'Serendipity'. A movie was made by that very title, and you see the actors eat there a couple of times...

Everything I ate there was surprisingly fantastic...as it should be, with a place titled 'serendipity'...

But the best thing I consumed at that restaurant by far was their Frozen Hot Chocolate. It was better than I thought it would be...

I was thinking about how nice it would be if I could figure out the recipe for it...and lo and behold I found it!!!

It is VERY easy to make, it looks like. As long as you have a double boiler and a blender you too can enjoy the serendipitous pleasure of partaking of this delectible treat...

(Man, do I sound like an advertisement or what?)

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Oh man, I've heard of that place - give me directions, puleeeeze! Love that movie, btw!

Jane said...

That sounds totally awesome. I am making some this weekend.