Sunday, September 27, 2009

Relief Society...

Alright, I know I am going to sound like a broken record, but Sister Beck is seriously AWESOME...

I mean...changing the name of 'Home, Family and Personal Enrichment Meeting' or whatever the official name of 'Enrichment' was...to 'Relief Society Meeting'...:) LOVE IT!!!

If you happened to miss the General Relief Society Meeting last night (as I did because I was babysitting for one of the doctors I work for), you can now watch it online. I love that we can now get these videos pretty much immediately after they occur...I am listening to it right now...

And 'Enrichment' night, as most Relief Society's referred to that meeting, is now called 'Relief Society _____ Meeting'...you just fill in the blank depending on what is going to occur during the meeting. :) Brilliant!!!

Oh, and where did she get that coat???...it looks soooo good...

2 comments:

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

No more "Home Family and Personal Enrichment Meeting"? Well, at least they still have "Family Home Evening" -- and of course "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."

EmilyLemily said...

I completely forgot about this!! Ison and I were celebrating our anniversary a day early...I need to watch it in ASL online...