Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Baby Sister...and future Brother in Law

I can hardly believe it...


At the same time, I can hardly believe that this hasn't happened until now...


I mean, truly, she's tall, skinny, beautiful, virtuous, lovely, smart, funny, loyal, devoted, sincere, truly Christlike...


And she's put up with me for all of almost 24 years of her life!

Yeah...see HERE for Emily's blog!!!

Seriously, at the very least, click on the link and watch the video. It's worth it.

Short blog today. I think that news speaks for itself! I am extremely happy and excited for her!!! She is the most spectacular woman I know besides of course my sweet and wonderful Mommy. (I can't BELIEVE I just used the word 'woman' to describe my baby sister...Emily is still 8 years old and scraping her knees and playing with dolls in my mind, when did she grow up?!?!)

Yay, I get to start planning a bridal shower or two, woot woot!

5 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

Aww!!! I love you! You are such a wonderful sister!!! :)

Debbie said...

Wow! Congrats! I don't know if I'd like having it done in front of a bunch of people, but at least they'll always have a video and pictures of the proposal, so that's pretty cool. I read a little bit of your sister's blog-- man, that happened FAST!!

Caroline said...

Congrats to your sister! Now it is you turn!

Elizabeth said...

Ha, not for a long while. :) Thanks for the congratulations, I am so excited for her.

Jane said...

Way too weird to see the younger kids grow up. *I'm* not older, why should they be? :-)
How much fin will you have helping her with the preparations and none of the stress. Yay!