Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Post and Coolest Job EVER and I feel good (duh na duh na duh na duh)

I am boring at the moment simply because I haven't been home very much at ALL...and I won't be until Sunday. Sorry my blog has been RATHER boring...

...I will return to the land of the unboring soon...hopefully...(kinda depends on whether any of ya'll think my posts are interesting or not... :) )

//////////////////////////////////////////

So to give this post some worth, I just had to send you into the general direction of this really cool guy named Caroll Spinney...74 years old...and has been playing the part of Big Bird on Sesame Street for nearly 40 years!!! Here is a LINK to the story I found about him (hopefully the link works, not sure how long the story will be there...but it's cool anyways). Best job ever. Playing a 6 year old, 8 foot tall yellow bird...love it.

//////////////////////////////////////////

I feel great! Why, you ask, do I feel great? A number of reasons.

Went home for the weekend and was able to spend Father's Day with Daddy-waddy (yes, I call him that, get over it), cousins Barron and Jessica came along with, I get to see them all again tomorrow at the family reunion, I bought a new outfit AND I got my first ever professional massage...

Oh yeah! Lizbeth's feelin' good (duh na duh na duh na duh)...I knew that I would now...

...sorry... :)

1 comment:

Janel said...

have fun this weekend!! Unfortunately I'll be burning the candle at both ends all weekend like a madwoman.