Monday, June 30, 2008

Done! and Done! and a Question for ya'll

K, the big Done! for the day is Elizabeth officially put in her two weeks notice...

Scary...

This really is a step forward in faith type of thing for me...I mean, this next year will be very tough money wise...I will be really really strapped. After this next year I hope to be in a better situation though. I will apply to PhD programs and hopefully get a full ride somewhere to get my PhD and I will be rolling...and if for some reason that doesn't work, I will apply for a music theory teaching position at a junior or community college somewhere in these United States of America.

How is that for a plan?

////////////////////////////////////

The next Done! isn't nearly as big, but it's been on hold for a while...I had to buy Quicktime Pro to edit it because I took the video sideways...and it's just a little difficult for those of you that don't have laptops to turn your monitors sideways...

Here is the cutest video EVER! These boys came up with this on their own. This will be the absolute toughest thing for me to leave, because they are going to grow up and I won't be here to see it (I have to apologize, to rotate this video, I had to change the format, and I lost some of the quality, but hopefully all you family out there can recognize who is who...):




I am already starting to tear up...I love these kiddo's...

////////////////////////////////////////

K, so I have all these pictures of an exboyfriend and my exfiance on my laptop and on my USB flash drive...

Do I delete them? Do I not delete them? Do I save these pictures so that I can show future posterity the boys that I dated...or do I delete them so that I do accidentally find them and deal with the pain again???

What do you think???

5 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

I said DELEATE THEM!!!

The Allen Fam said...

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE THEM!

Thanaglim said...

delete delete delete delete!!!

Big Tom the Great and Magnificent said...

I say keep them...and photoshop them doing funny things like riding tricycles in silk stalkings or something of that nature. thats what I would do

Jane said...

I say keep one or two and put them in a clearly marked folder so you don't accidentally see them - in case one day you want to show your daughters that it all does come out out right in the end, even if it sucks some along the way.