Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dwight for VP!!! and Jogging Memories

K, all "The Office" fans, all I have to say is

DWIGHT FOR VICE PRESIDENT!

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Went to Institute tonight and one of my former institute teachers at ASU (Ron Searle) taught his classic lesson on how light, Christ, the word, power, how all those things are all the same thing...I probably had this lesson in every class I took with him, it was neat to have a review of that class.

Every time I think of him, I think of the Sobe explosive that he showed a video of one once during Institute (understand that this is a guy who during sacrament when he was a young man took one of those old crystal radio thingy's and hooked it up to the sacrament tray to listen to the World Series during sacrament meeting...) and it was AWESOME. I am such a pyro, and I seriously want to make one of them sometime...seriously huge mushroom cloud, it looks SO cool! He reexplained all the tricks to it to me tonight.

Every time he sees me, he thinks of Albuquerque and how he wants to move there when he retires or something (which is funny to me because besides the fact that Mom, Dad, Emily and some other good friends live there, I have NO desire to live in Albuquerque ever again for SOOOO many reasons...). He has a lot of horses, and Albuquerque is a very horse friendly city, and really, I could see him and his family living there, so. Anyways.

1 comment:

Daisy Valle said...

Schrute for president!