Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Official...I AM MOVING!!!

Yes indeedy, Elizabeth is heading out to Alabama...

...one hitch in the system though. I had planned to move in with a good friend of mine, but after taking a REALLY good look at my financial situation...I just won't be making enough to afford living with her...which I am TOTALLY and completely bummed about...cause she would have been GREAT to live with...

...so Elizabeth needs a place to hang her hat, eat her food, and lay her head...preferably all in one location.

All for a VERY VERY VERY low rate.

I am great with kiddo's if you know of anyone looking for someone to rent a basement or something for REALLY cheap with babysitting as a bonus with this rental agreement...

...or if someone is moving into a new place and wants someone to share an apartment...

....or something....

HELP!

I would rather move in with someone that a friend recommends, so any ideas would be fabulously appreciated.

I MAY possibly need a second job with short and extremely flexible hours. I am extremely dependable with my jobs, and I go far and beyond the call of duty with any job I have ever had (just ask ANY of my bosses, they will tell you so), so if any of you hear of anything along those lines, I would appreciate it!

Halfway through July is my intended arrival, not sure of an exact date yet. And really, I am excited to go back out there. I loved living in Alabama (minus Katrina, Ivan, tornadoes and humid/cold winters). It will be nice to be close to a lot of friends and close to Scott and Penny at least for a short while again...

I will totally miss my family out here SO much, and of course my best friend and her family. It has been great to go to all of these reunions, homecomings, baby blessings, baby births, birthday parties, performances, etc. I really am blessed with an amazing family. I am glad more and more of my cousins are creating and actively using their blogs so that I can catch up on what is going on in their lives. It will be great for me to follow up on all ya'll.

If anyone feels like accompanying me on my move, I would love the company, I just can't supply you with a ride back to AZ or from AL to here...but if you are up for a road trip, I would be glad for the company! I am packing as light as possible...MAY be mailing some stuff out there, but this vehicle has a lot more room than the old wagon did...

4 comments:

Ashley said...

How long will you be here?

Elizabeth said...

For about a year I think...no longer than that, long enough to get my Masters in the bag and to apply to PhD programs...

Janel said...

Awwww, I'm sad that you are leaving.

Thank you for putting up all ofhose cute pictures of the kids at the reunion! It looks like it was lots of fun, and I cant wait to go next year!

Jane said...

Good for you! Hope the Masters is all that you want it to be.
AND you'll be closer to Rocketgirl and can get your clothes back since she didn't bring them here and I can't bring mail them to you...