Friday, February 15, 2008

A year ago today...and that's all

Okay, I just have to do this. A year ago today, I was proposed to. And I said yes. And I was happy. I really was.

I miss him today. Don't worry, I will recover at some point. I always do when I relapse. It will take a little time. I am incredibly busy, so hopefully it will be very short lived.

This is a slide show that I made about a year ago of the two of us...it's supposed to have Ordinary Miracle from the Charlotte's Web soundtrack playing against it...but I somehow deleted the track from my computer...hmm...so, sorry, no sound. I think some of the pictures are entertaining enough...I look TERRIBLE in nearly every one. Terrible, but happy...




That's all.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

What do I think of the new ride today: I discovered that if I push the button on the dash (for recording 'trips' which I use to keep track of gas mileage) a couple of times it shows the temperature outside! I have a cool car!!! You would think I would've figured this out before I bought it, right?

4 comments:

Caroline said...

You are a lot more photogenic than you think you are! I'm glad you have good memories together!

Anonymous said...

Oh Elizabeth, it doesn't do to dwell. I know it's hard to get over a loved lost but sweetie when you find that one you'll forget all the rest and then you'll look at this guy and think---What the fetch was I thinking!?

Elizabeth said...

Thank you, both of you!

Jane said...

Boys, they are a strange lot.
And for the record, I think you look awesome!