Monday, February 4, 2008

I would like to announce...

  • that no, not one guy hit on me at Church on Sunday (see end of last post if this seems to be a rather random statement).
  • that I am an AUNT again!!! My best friend Julie had her baby not an hour ago. I will have LOTS and LOADS of pictures tomorrow when I go to visit. She is sleeping (which she hasn't been able to do for weeks) and I am NOT going to bother her right now. I can't WAIT to meet little Brigham.
  • that the new First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has been announced. President Thomas S. Monson as President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, President Henry B. Eyring as First Counselor, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf as Second Counselor.
More more information on the last tidbit above, please go to www.lds.org....there are links and news articles galore for your entertaining pleasure and curiosities satisfaction. :)

Pictures tomorrow for you to gawk at. I LOVE newborns. I had the privilege of getting to hold Heidi (Jill and Stephen's second daughter, they are now expecting their third!!!) for an hour during the first 24 hours of her life. It was one of the most precious hours I have ever known. That sweet little girl is just too precious for words.

2 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

Yay! I'm so glad the Julie had her baby! And I'm really happy to tell you that you need to check out my blog! I actually updated it last night with 2 posts. And your car looks cool, by the way, and I am glad hat you can see when you drive in the rain now. ;)

Jane said...

Congratulations! So fun - and you live close enough to visit too! Can't wait for the pictures!