Monday, February 25, 2008

Thanks...and getting kicked out

Thanks Ashley. I think you are right. It's gone.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So we had stake conference this weekend. I am officially getting kicked out of my ward and stake come August. To continue on in my stake I would have to be a full-time ASU student. Nope, not happening. :)

Any YSA in the three Tempe Stake boundaries can stay in the YSA stake. (YSA means single and between the ages of 18-31 (they are aging out the 32 and 33 year olds)). If you live outside of those boundaries, you have to be a full time student at ASU to attend. Dang it.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I have decided that I am in love with an angel. :) Okay, not in love, but there is definitely attraction on my part. He's 6'31/2" (according to him). We stand next to each other pretty much the whole time. HE IS SO CUTE! And he is a little shy. I love it.

COME TO THE EASTER PAGEANT!!!! EVERYONE!!!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

When, where and for how long? Maybe I'l bring your package to you then!!

Marla said...

I'll be watching out for more info on this 6'3" stud! Woo hoo!

EmilyLemily said...

Why have you never mentioned this tall young man to me? I am your SISTER!!! ...

Mindy said...

Don't worry falling in love with angels is common. I fell in love with one when I did it. I even sent him on a mission... then married Steven before he got back but hey I have needs I can't wait forever!