Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update

Question 1: What happened?

Guy in front of the guy in front of me suddenly decides to turn right and does NOT turn on his blinker.
Guy in front of me slams on his brakes.
I slam on my brakes and hit guy in front of me.
Guy behind me is Phoenix PD.
No citation given. (We were in Mesa, not in Phoenix, so he couldn't, but he wouldn't have given me on anyways).

Question 2: Seriously?

Yes, unfortunately.

Question 3: Are you okay???

Yes and no. Thankfully, as far as we can tell, the insurance is going to cover it. Two people said yes, I need three out of three. I find out tomorrow. Pray for me. I hurt. A lot. Thankfully, I still have drugs from the last one.

Again, yes, it really did happen. No, I can't believe it either.


SO...to make things better...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New blog background. I am probably going to change it. The colors don't quite match yet. We shall see. I am leaning more towards brown instead of purple.

4 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

Well I like the new background. I am glad that you are ok and I hope that everything works out for you. Miss you and huge HUGS!!!

The Allen Fam said...

I know you are still fixing your background but I got mine at pimp your profile.com, google it and you can get blogger backgrounds. Look under flowers/nature or girly to stay away from the raunchy stuff

Caroline said...

How is your car?

Jane said...

So sad to hear about the accident. Hope you and the car feel better really soon.