Friday, June 19, 2009

Tollhouse Cookie Dough RECALL

So, I know a number of you actually eat the cookie dough rather than the cooked cookies when you buy the tubs of cookie dough from the store...

Well, if you bought any Nestle Tollhouse cookie dough recently, there is a recall on the dough...evidently fellow dough eaters like yourselves (and for the record, I am also among the ranks of dough eaters...that has been dinner on more than just a few occassions) have gotten rather ill and some even hospitalized due to eating the dough...

Article HERE.

Do me a favor...return it to the store for the refund and make some cookie dough...use SOFTENED butter, NOT melted butter, NOT margarine...makes all the difference in the world...and think of it this way: it accentuates the curves...:)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

And yes, I did just type, "Since I've been pregnancy"...deal with it :)

Ashley said...

Thanks for the heads up. It's a good thing I'm usually a Pillsbury buyer. Since I've been pregnancy, I've abstained from raw cookie dough, and man has it been tough! I could eat a whole bowl of it right now. Maybe I'll make some dough at home soon and just leave out the eggs...