Saturday, June 6, 2009

Girl's Camp

The next post you will get from me (unless I am struck by something at Church today...I can't believe it is past midnight already...) will be after this lovely thing called Girl's Camp. It will be a lot of fun. I am coming prepared (bug spray, citronella bracelets, topical antihistamine, oral antihistamine, small waterproof first aid kit, sunscreen, water balloons, etc.).

I plan on getting very little sleep, so I am hoping that the moment I get home Saturday afternoon I will crash until I have to get up for Church the next morning...

It will be a lot of fun. It will also be a lot of stress...we discovered a few days ago that there was a scheduling error, so we are having to share the camp now. From what I understand, this is the best group we could've asked for this mistake to happen with, so I am grateful. Hopefully all will still go well...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Are you camping with boys? THAT would have been the greatest group to share the camp with when I was a teenager.

Elizabeth said...

lol...nah, just the smallish and most friendly Tupelo Stake...we believe we have enough room to fit everyone into the cabins, although we just asked the priesthood to bring some tents just in case...