Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Father's Day...

Dad: if you actually read this blog, just hold off on reading this for a couple of days...:) Love you!!!

To All Else: Here is your official reminder that Father's Day is Sunday:

FATHER'S DAY IS SUNDAY, JUNE 21ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are still trying to come up with a unique gift for your father and you really feel obligated to purchase something, may I suggest the following website:


Seriously, check it out. I was minding my own business, taking a 5 minute break from the mountain of filing that was before me yesterday (I conquered it today, thank you very much!), was on google product search (GREAT way to waste a few minutes of your time, it has a list of things people are searching for below, and if none of them interest you, just refresh the page, you get a whole new list...awesomeness...) and clicked on 'ice trays' and then clicked on a cool looking ice tray that led me to the website above. They have a section just for 'father's day gifts'. That is where I got my Dad the best gift (pretty sure he doesn't read this...) :



Those of you who know my Dad...yeah, I know, awesome gift, right?

Those of you who don't know my Dad...he has a 3 car garage full of 'toys' that all involve cutting wood...which toys often spill over into the house amazingly enough...AND he is the official family pizza maker...he makes the BEST pizza dough EVER...seriously, I used to work for a pizza place, and I have had my fair share of pizza from all sorts of walks, including New York...none of it comes close...

So yeah. Don't forget your Daddy's...they are important too...I hope and pray that each of you at least has a good father figure in your life, or had one at one point. Fathers are SOOOOOOO important. More important than I think most people realize...

1 comment:

Jane said...

That's soooo totally excellent. *I* want one!