Thursday, June 25, 2009

Adventurous...

I don't water ski. I don't water board. I have been known to water tube.

I have now embarked on the world of knee boarding...

Me starting out...you start out with legs in the water, body on the board...you are supposed to pull your knees up onto the board...

Instead, I decided to stretch out my arms...well, I did try to pull them up...I am just SOOOOO weak...my abs were SO sore Sunday and Monday...(actually, I was in a bit of distress in this picture because my fingers were smooshed between the board and the rope...I was afraid I was going to hurt them!!!)

...but alas, stretching leads to this...

In the end, it turned out alright. :) At least I came out smiling...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You know, I was a swimmer in high school so you'd think my arms would be pretty strong, but I tried to knee board once and only once. I never could pull myself up onto my knees. Yay to you for trying!