Thursday, June 25, 2009

ABC...easy as 1 2 3...

1. Ed McMahon: LOVED him...he and Johnny Carson were the best paired duo on television for 30 years. I remember watching reruns and watching the VHS collection of The Tonight Show's best...he will definitely be missed.

2. Farrah Fawcett: Beautiful, talented, strong, courageous...and one of Charlie's Angels...I think in many ways, at least from what I know from what could be incredibly bad sources, she was a good woman...what a fight she put on with her cancer...

3. Last, but definitely not least, Michael Jackson. I really am mourning his loss. He wasn't just a singer. He wasn't just a dancer. He figured out the art of entertainment, and had the world at his feet. A real shock today at work when, at almost the exact same time, the tv in the waiting area and my boss's sports talk radio reported that Michael Jackson died. I won't forget where I was when I found out...I mean...wow...and what a career. He was truly one of the few out there who could sing, dance AND act. ALL music groups need to take some notes from his music videos...

I can't say enough about him. He really did amazing things...and yes, I will mourn his loss.

I will mourn the loss of all three of them.

No comments: