Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gustav...

I thought I would post this since an Aunt and the Mommy have both called asking about me and whether I would be safe or not....

Drum roll........Gustav.......is not going to hit me. We are going to get rain probably, but no hurricane force winds, the really bad and semi bad parts of the storm are going completely west of where I live, so you don't need to worry about me. Anyways, I am completely safe and sound in Atlanta right now, I will double check the weather tomorrow morning before I head back to Alabama Monday after the grill out here at my friends house.

But yeah, New Orleans is getting a direct hit. It will be interesting to see how much flooding occurs from this one. All of you who had to evacuate are definitely in my thoughts and prayers...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yay for not being in the path of a hurricane! And I think there will be some definite differences in how Gustav is treated compared to Katrina.