Thursday, August 21, 2008

The New Pad

I am moved in!!! I still have quite a bit of unpacking to do, but I am well on my way to being completed...going to need a bookshelf of some sorts for the books and maybe little stand or something or other for a desk...

k, pictures:


Empty box...


Empty box on beautiful bed...


Beautiful bed sans empty box...


Beautiful bed and corner shelving that won't be useful for books but will be good for lots of pictures...and behind that white door...


...a HUMUNGOID walk in closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...has some, not a lot, of their stuff still in it...but my word it is WONDERFUL...still hanging up stuff...all of my clothes are soooooooooo wrinkled...


Decorative table with their plant and candle with my picture of the SLC temple and my big ole scriptures in front of window w/ window treatment that matches the bed spread...


The bathroom...I put up the hook for my robe, it's one of those Command hooks that comes off completely...


The sink...the basket on the right came w/ the bathroom, but it's their stuff...I haven't asked if I should stow it somewhere...I think tomorrow I will put in under the sink to make some room...I was in the process of putting stuff away when I got the inclination to take pictures, it looks much better now...


The shower and potty room that is separate from the sink...LOVE IT!!! I also put a hook on this door to hang up my make up bag...

All of this for $100 a month...yeah baby! And there's more, but that will have to wait for another time...

8 comments:

Caroline said...

SUPER CUTE! Love the bedding! Who did you move in with?

Elizabeth said...

A coworker and her husband, really great couple, love them a lot. Not members of the Church, but really good good people. I basically have the upstairs to myself! :)

Rocketgirl said...

How awesome!! You really know how to make a place look like home. You are totally alllowed to decorate my entire house next week:)

Jane said...

Love the decor! You have great taste. Do you want to do my house too?

Kayla said...

Very cute Elizabeth!

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

Looks cool. Too bad you left half your stuff here. Once you get it you'll have even more things to unpack ;)

Daisy Valle said...

Nice diggs, chicka! But I do have to say that I miss your frequent blogs... Hope everything is good in Sweet Home Alabama... See you in a few weeks!

April Lauren said...

Elizabeth! You have such great style! I love your blog, your bedding and your suave Sunday attire!