Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Trip

This is a story...of a lovely lady...(this little guy travels with me where ever I go...Emily, remember who gave him to me?? :) hint, it wasn't you...)


...who decided that she needed to move...(I attempted getting a shot of everyone)


...and so she went...(and was successful...)


...across the country...(until Oklahoma...so I took a picture of the welcome center!)


...to the land where the Crimson Tide-ers rove...(it was dark when I got into Arkansas...and I did take a picture but it was black except for a light in the background...but this picture was taken in Arkansas...)


...ah the move...(and then I missed both Tennesse AND Mississippi...so this is the bridge going over the Mississippi...the River...so that counts for both...TN because I was crossing into TN from AR, and Mississippi because that's the name of the river, duh!! :) )


...ah the move...(and thar she is!)


...yes, to the land where the Crimson Tide-ers rove!!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Some interesting and/or pretty pictures...


Awww...that's my pretty Arizony...


There's another shot...


Pretty good picture for driving and taking a shot...


Up in the pines in AZ...


And back to the desert...


If you are ever on I-40, just East of Holbrook you will see such interesting things as the above...dinosaurs on the side of the road...and conveniently placed petrified logs...and a school bus with things that I think are supposed to look like people...and other such interesting things...


Maybe it's just me, but I just thought this was funny and so I took a picture...(the difference between the two cars is what I thought was funny...k maybe it really is just me...)


One thing NM has going for it...rather 'enchanting' sunsets and skies...


One of the interesting things to see while driving through TX on I-40...the world's tallest cross...


This is in Sweet Home Alabama...(above) and (below)...I mean, below is a video of...well, watch it...classic Elizabeth voice, wouldn't you agree? :)




...I probably was taking my life in my hands taking that video...

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Aw, I was hoping you'dbe singing as you crossed the river:) Are you sure you didn't take any one along with you?? Because those pictures lok purty and you shoulda had both hands on the wheel little lady!