Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More Pictures!!!

In all fairness, I did warn you: you are going to be inundated with pictures. This is what I have been doing over the last, oh, 2 1/2 months.


This is what the temple grounds looked like on Super Saturday. I compare this to what it must have been like when King Benjamin was speaking to the people for the last time, with all the tents facing the temple and the tower where he spoke. The stage is HUGE, and truly is amazing. I could do a blog entry just on that, but I won't bore you to tears. If you look really close, you can see some of us angels getting used to the stage.
(The REAL temple is to the left, not pictured in this photo).


And there we are. I am wearing a green shirt, dead center.


And this is us again...


Here we are doing the dancing scene for Christ's birth. (I am still wearing green...)


This is not me, but is just cool. This is one of the multitude scenes. This gives you an idea of just how many people were involved in this production.


We performed the ascension scene at the end just for the cast. We are singing "I Know He Lives". (Hard to tell, but I am right of center, kinda in the back...yeah, come see me sometime, I will point me out to you)


And this is the actual ascension. :) Fabulous, isn't it?



This is one of the guys who played Christ. I think he fits the bill so well. He is an incredibly humble guy.


Okay, this was fun. :) Kinda funny, angels in soldier outfits...I wouldn't let them put a helmet on me, cause I had gotten my hair done. But don't we look fantastic?


Close up. Rowr!


This is one of the shots from after the Spanish performances. There are four groups of cast members who are available in front of the stage to take pictures with, but only for the Spanish performances (English nights, we would never get home...).


Angels on the steps of the real temple.


The Angels with Christ. :)

HORRIBLE picture of me, and WHAT was up with my hair, but two of my new friends from pageant (Eve in the middle, surrounded by two angels...). We do FHE together, go out on weekends together. I LOVE my new friends. It was like we all were meant to meet, ya know?

K, SOON you will get pictures of pretty much the cutest baby ever! My cousin Mindy had her baby finally!!! I met him tonight, and he is the chunkiest little guy. He has cheeks that you just want to poke and prod and grab, and OH! Love it! He is nice and pink. He looks JUST like his Dad! TOTALLY a Raisor.

I am giving them their chance to shine with their own pictures out of respect for the new Mom and Dad. :)

FYI: Mom and baby Jace are both doing well, and will be going home tomorrow.

4 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

I love all the pictures. I'll get the pictures up I took later today.

Brittany said...

Hey There Elizabeth!!!
Long time huh? :)
I found you through debbies page.
I think it's so exciting that you're in the pageant I'm sure it's a totally awesome experience!
And I never told you before when i was in tuscaloosa, but it really meant alot to me that you and rachel were so consistent with me, even when i was being all shadey :(
and playing the hiding game...
I apologize for not being very thoughtful... but i was at a purty selfish place in my life...
Just know that i do think about you often and i hope that you're life is Lovely & Fabulous!!!
Take Care! Love ya Oodles!
Brittany

Jane said...

So much fun. Love the soldier outfit. You're a hottie, no doubt about it!

Ashley said...

Looks like so much fun! It reminds me of when I was in a play in high school. Oh the practices!