Thursday, March 27, 2008

OKay, PICTURES!!!

Okay, a little bit of randomness, but whatev's, you can deal with it.

Kinda cool shot of the temple...


The damaged ankle. Forgive the lines, I had just taken my ace bandage off.


The good stuff. Julie and Brandon. I really think this is the best people shot I got, and it was totally NOT staged! :)

My favorite Roman Soldier. He wanted to show some leg...believe me, he is a GREAT guy. Yes, he is wearing shorts underneath the costume, we all had to wear clothing underneath our costumes.


These two shots are totally cool. This is what us girls got to see every night at the beginning. I wish I had been able to take better pictures, but...you are not supposed to have cameras behind the stage during performances...I snuck mine ANYWAYS!!!
This is the cooler shot I think.


K, this is Adam (Blake) and Eve (Lindsey). Isn't she GORGEOUS? And he truly is VERY attractive. He is so easy to talk with too, I just love him. And he has the most awesome dimples EVER!!! And she is SO sweet.


Angels...


My partner in crime, Colton! He and I walk up together at one point on stage. He is 17, can you believe it? Totally cute and fun, he will be an AWESOME missionary, I just KNOW it.


I simply love this shot. They are all my friends. Love them!


One of the general angel shots. This isn't everyone. I don't know if we really have a shot with all of us. And you know what? I know all of them by name, and we all count each other as friends. I love it!!!

And that's all for now. More later. Sorry, but you are going to be inundated with pictures for a little while I think.

6 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

Fun pictures! I promise I will get my pictures up from when I was out there soon.

Caroline said...

great to see pictures of the cast! What a wonderful experience for you!
Your ankle looks awful! Are you just accident prone or what?

Rocketgirl said...

those shots are so great! ANd you look so dang happy - those were pre-ankle-insanity, right? You are such a klutz:) Keep those pictures coming!

onemadjan said...

I love all the pictures, well except for the ankle one. Ewwehhl!

Wish there were more of you in the angel costume though. I loved being able to see you in the pageant.

mommy

Candice said...

I love your pictures Elizabeth! Glad to see you are doing so good. I have one of these now too so pop by whenever you can! jamesandcandicebrannon.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Fortunately you DID wear clothes under your costumes - otherwise those behind the angels shots couldhave been VERY embarrassing...looks like you had a fabulous time!! So happy and a little jealous of you!!