Friday, April 11, 2008

The Church has a Youtube account!!! and the OFFICE is alive

Guys, check it out! Who knew!?!?

Oh, check it out.....

HERE

Pretty sweet, no? :)

Yes, I am home alone on a Friday night. No date, no roomies. And am discovering that the Church has a youtube account. Only semi-lame (only reason why it isn't totally lame is because it is the Church, which is awesome, so it makes up for the abysmal lameness I am otherwise in at the moment).

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I just wanted to thank the writers union and everyone working with them for coming to an agreement so that the writers for the Office could return to their offices (HA! funny, right? :) ) and write the scripts so the actors could act, videographers could videograph, producers could produce, directors direct...and so on and so forth...all for the purpose of entertaining me!

Okay, could that show have been more awkward? No, I think not! I LOVED IT!!! Seriously, my favorite episode so far. I mean:

"It rhymes with Parnold Schmortzenegger"

or

"I have never ever dated or wanted to do anything resembling dating Michael...ever. Not ever, not now not then not now not eve...ever."

or

"You can buy new stuff, but you can't buy a new party"???

THANK YOU WRITERS, you are SO forgiven for being on strike for so long.

You miss it? That's okay, go ...HERE!!! and watch it. You just have to put up with a few kinda freaky Target commercials and an annoying Remax commercial.

And then watch the deleted scenes. There are two, and both worth watching.

3 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

My asolute favorite partof the episode was when Jan would turn on the CD of "great" music that Hunter wrote (SOOO obviously about a one night stand they'd had!) and do that creepy dance!! I am SOOOOO glad they came back, especially with this episode!! but are you nervous like I am that they are going to try to find a way to break up Jim and Pam for extra drama, because I would HATE the show then!
PS the ice cream cone on the Andy's car... fantastic moment:)!!

Marla said...

Ok. Don't feel bad about being alone on a Friday night, because I was too! I helped with an eagle project, then I tried to scrapbook while watching a movie! Someday, our lonely Friday nights will be OVER!!!!

Janel said...

Hey I'm married and I have lonely Friday nights too! Seriously. All my friends are out on dates and double dates and I'm at home alone with the TV/Computer. waaaaaaaa!

We are having chili and cornbread and cake/icecream after the thing from 5-6. See you there!