Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This will be short: #2

Not feeling good, so shortness is a virtue:

Pros:

6'4"
Very sweet
I think he detailed his car for the date (really nice Honda Accord with all the extras it looked like...)
Done with school (I think, if anymore school were in the picture it would just be advanced degrees I think)
Taught me how to fold a burrito (yes, in all my life experiences in the southwest, I have never learned the art of folding a burrito).

Cons:

Normal first date stuff, like awkward silences and odd mannerisms.
I had originally put down I think I am smarter than him. On reflection, I don't think that I really can judge that at all. BUT I do think we have rather different personalities...but I suppose that is normal...
And the kicker: from what little genealogy we talked about, we are probably cousins somehow. I mean, what are the chances that we aren't: he has just as much if not more pioneer heritage as I do. Chances are we are related.

Verdict: if he were to ask, I would go on a second date...maybe. I improved my original opinion of him in a few areas. And, I mean, he totally cold-called me. I really had no interest in him (to be honest, didn't really notice him that often) and we maybe have spoken a grand total of 2 times...maybe...before this (granted, I own the worst memory ever). Have to give it to you, he did ask on his own. That does say something...

Anyways...not expecting any second dates anytime soon, nor first dates either. I think I met my quota for the year (two a year, I am good until 2009!jk...sort of...).

Night ya'lls.

2 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

Don't be so hard on the the poor guy. (Trust me, I know, remember my first date with Matt.) I am not as smart as you and we get along great!!!! Next time you go on a date, do not have a check list of things he does bad just enjoy it. I just want to see you happy. There is always going to be a fault in everyone, (again look at Matt.)

Rocketgirl said...

How did I miss this?? At least it was a date, and he did do the askin'. And he was all kinds of shy I'll bet. You're kind of super hott.