Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wanted: Someone to go with me to Michael Buble concert

Wanted: Someone to go with me to Michael Buble concert

Here is the full wanted ad:

Wanted: Male or female human being to come with me to Michael Buble concert April 30th in Tucson. If male must be single, taller than me, and willing to put up with the fact that when I am excited like I will be during this event, my voice rises approximately 3 octaves higher than normal; if female marriage status is negotiable. Must love Michael Buble's music (if you like any of the following, you like him: Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin...and pretty much any male singer you could call a crooner). Please respond ASAP, I am afraid tickets will sell out quickly. Must be willing to split gas, I am willing to drive. Considering my driving record of late, I would be willing to pay a little more than half the amount of gas.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

K, I just REALLY want to go. REALLY REALLY want to go.

ahem....REALLY want to go.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Worked 10 hours. Went to student's concert. Hung out at Julie's parents house for a while (haven't done that since she got married, it was nice to be there) and proceeded to go to Walgreen's and purchase Melatonin and Nyquil. Just to make sure I sleep.

Tomorrow:work 10 hours, teach cello lesson, go to temple, go home.

No, not complaining. I think this part of the entry is just for me, to remind myself what I did today and what I am doing tomorrow.

Good night!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Why do you work 10 hour days?

Elizabeth said...

Because I took Monday off, so I am working 4 ten hour shifts. Wanted to save 8 hours for vacation for a real vacation...

Marla said...

If I had a day to take off work, I'd totally fly down and go wtih you....seeing as how I am -5 absences, I can't do it! :( Why can't Michael have his concerts on weekends?!

Rocketgirl said...

I love your Want Ad. I think I'm going to need to do a whole series on my blog. Oh, and tell Mr. Buble "hhhhhhiiiiii" in a really low, sexy voice for me :)

Jane said...

I would totally go to see Michael Buble with you! Love him. How are you lucky enough to get tickets to see him?

Claudia Walker said...

Yay i love Michael Buble a lot,he's really an amazingly talented musician.You are really lucky as me.Personally i got my tix from Ticketsinventory.com;they have cheap ones.
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/michael-buble-tickets/