Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Carpul Tunnel

I believe that my carpul tunnel problem has resurfaced. Why? I have absolutely NO idea. I have been practicing my cello lately, but not that much. The area just underneath my left thumb is seriously hurting though, and my thumb started going numb within the last hour...

Great.

So, the black hand brace has made his glorious return. I will be sleeping with him tonight. (gosh, that sounds a bit scandalous, doesn't it?) Perhaps I am sleeping weirdly or something...anyways.

Announcement coming soon. Don't hold your breath, cause it's not that soon. And it's not all that big.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Ug, my left thumb hurtsm - the muscle in the plam, and I have NO idea why. I haven't even practiced yet!! I blame you. You make this happen just so we could suffer again at the same time :) So sorry!!

Jane said...

We should start a club. My left thumb hurts too, all down the outside to my wrist and sometimes when I wake up in the morning it's a little tingly.
I have no idea why I might have carpul tunnel but that's what it sounds like.