Wednesday, May 12, 2010

American Idol

K, so...this is very much like two years ago for me...David Cook, David Archuleta and the other guy who's name I cannot even recall. The David's...both were good, and I would be happy with either of them winning the whole thing. But Mr. What's His Name? I was wanting him voted off FOREVER ago. And yet he was still there. Thankfully, he ended up in third place and went far far away...David Cook was my vote for winning, but if Archuleta had won I would've been fine with it.

This year, it's Crystal, Lee...and then there's Casey. Now, I am with all the other women that are madly voting for Casey, along with Kara...he is very good looking. But seriously people? You voted MICHAEL off...while singing an MJ HIT...Michael, who has got some mad singing skills. Please, someone, sign him up for one HUGE contract, cause he is officially good.

I am leaning towards Crystal for the winner, with Lee in second. But, if either of those two win, I will be happy. That duet they did was AMAZING...kinda slow at first, but my goodness, by the end they were about to knock down the house. I hope they do a duet on a future CD.

If Casey gets past next week...I just hope I don't have anything breakable within my reach...

1 comment:

Jane said...

I don't understand people. They - the majority - vote, not based on skills, but on propaganda and media hype. Makes me want the judges on the show to have the final say sometimes.