Sunday, January 10, 2010

Toys

I have finally set up and put together my Christmas presents/deals I couldn't pass up day after Thanksgiving

1) Epson Printer I bought for $25 at Best Buy day after Thanksgiving...it has this weird gray thing that until I screwed up and got a paper jam I didn't realize moves over to the side...but it works now, and much better than my older Epson...only problem with it now is that it is louder than my older one...

2) 1 Terabyte external hard drive...love love love love love love love it!!! I have SOOOOO much room!

3) The new laptop. Bought it way back in October. I can't believe I didn't post a blog about it...it is splendiforous. Comes with skyping capabilities, but more importantaly a 3GB RAM and 320 GB of space on the laptop itself, AND a keyboard with a separate number keypad...love love love love love...totally could've really used this last May when I was inputing all the girls info for girls camp! Too bad I won't be here long enough to put it to good use for that, but it has already proved RATHER useful to me!

I didn't do this on purpose, but they all match...they are all shiny and black. Yay for matching electronics...

Boy, I tell you what, typing alone is moving SO much faster on this new laptop. Typing my thesis is almost a real pleasure...just because of the kick I am getting from the lightning speed of this new laptop. It came with Windows 7 on it, and wow...I open the laptop, and it is up and running. No 5 minute waits for the laptop to warm up. Double click on anything, it is up a second later. No wait time.

Yay! :)

No comments: