Friday, January 15, 2010

Might be...

I might be punching someone in the face tomorrow...

I will definitely let you know if it comes to pass...oh, he is totally ticking me off...

You do NOT aggravate/annoy/pester/nag/belittle/question/etc. MY president if I am her secretary, which he did all of tonight...especially during the middle of Winter Youth Conference, when she is already on edge...

I do not put up with crap like that...good thing I didn't know earlier, I would've done it then...

I don't want to hurt my hand, but I swear if he does one thing out of line tomorrow that gets her aggravated, WAMMO...

This will be a first...I have slapped a guy before, and for good reason...never punched one...

Hopefully I can pull him over to the side so the youth don't see...I don't want them to think I am a violent person...

3 comments:

Marla said...

if you punch the guy, please make sure someone is video taping it so you can post it on your blog! :) Remember...BREATHE and ask yourself "will it make things any better if I punch him?" :P

heidi said...

my sister punched a guy in the foyer at church. he deserved it and i have never been so proud of her.

Jane said...

Why is he being such a jerk? Is he in any way related to the events under dicussion? Is he all stressed out too?
And can I watch you punch him?