Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Over freezing...

I felt like I could go outside in shorts today...it was FINALLY over freezing...''

hoo.ray.

To celebrate, I went out to the mall to look at all the things I can't afford, Rite Aid for pencils, Publix for stamps and choc chip cookies (Rite Aid evidently does not sell stamps...grr), and Barnes and Noble for my sanity...it's one of my happy places...there is just something about the smell of books with a topping of coffee that does something for me...seriously, I would probably be all romanticized out if Mr. Really Right pops the question at Barnes and Noble...and I am so not kidding...I LOVE TO READ...

I am beginning to hate Stravinsky...and I really like him...

Just reading about his twelve-tone music ALL DAY LONG...yeah...love to read, but not when it makes me go cross-eyed...

Hopefully I will get used to it by the end of the week so it will be no biggie...just need to get back into the swing of things...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Good luck - does explaining things to morons make you feel better? (You can tell me all about Stravinsky if it helps you study.)
And I will keep B&N in mind for later.