Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nope...

Either he read my post last night (unlikely, he was babysitting about 60 young men) OR he got a clue. He aggravated me a bit, but he didn't aggravate my President, so he is safe from the wrath of Elizabeth. Oh, and he didn't play Thriller, which at first was aggravating me, but as the night wore on, I was going to be mad if he did...I was SO done...everything from the thighs down is sooooooooo sore...that's what I get for teaching Thriller to a bunch of youth Saturday and being on my feet all day Friday...

(see previous post if you are totally lost)

No I would not have gotten someone to record it! But you would have been blessed with a picture of my hand after the event, probably in a cast knowing me...

Oh, but he would've totally deserved it, mark my words...

I am so sore and exhausted from conference...sleeping today, napping tomorrow...yay...

4 comments:

Thanaglim said...

Is this someone I know? I am curious as to who it is...

Marla said...

way to be strong! Sounds like youth conference was a blast and exhausting! Hope you are taking a tiny break to recover!

Jane said...

How about a video of you teaching Thriller to a bunch of teenagers?

Katy said...

bummer. if it ever happens, be sure to post pics!