Monday, January 18, 2010

Give a Day, Get a Day...

Great incentive for someone like me who is a child at heart...

Today I am doing a bit of service. I am donating blood (really hoping the iron level is nice and HIGH!). In return for this little bit of service, I am getting something in return...

Now, I have given blood a bunch of times before, without getting anything in return except a juice box and a cookie. I usually do a double donation, since I am O+ and they can really use double donations for that.

But today, I am getting something in return...a free ticket to Disneyland. :) Yay! Let me know if you would like to join me!

Check it out if you are interested in doing a day of service! LINK

1 comment:

Jane said...

Check you out! All that and you can play the cello too.
When are you coming to The Happiest Place On Earth?