Monday, September 29, 2008

The Week In Pictures, Part One...

K, you only get 1/3 of the week because I have FHE in 30 minutes, so here we go:

Flew into NM Friday the 19th...this is something NM is not short on....VERY beautiful Sunsets...

Ha, I forgot about this picture. This is in Houston Hobby airport...they believe in equal rights, and that includes people of all heights...

The bride picked me up, and as we were driving we found out that Ison's (now brother-in-law) motorcycle, which had just been returned from the shop the day before after a month of it being in the shop, got hit by a car while parked on the side of the road...poor Ison...

I was introduced to their new pad. That car is their neighbors, they share a wall with the next door neighbors, but still pretty nice size, good looking home...

Ison is building a bed for the master bedroom...he got much further than this but I don't think it's finished yet...
The Bride showing me her new pad!

The stair case...

The kitty saw my camera and instantly struck a pose! :)

I didn't want the other one feeling bad, but no posing...

Saturday Emily got her endowment. Yay! So exciting!

The family...pretty decent picture I think...

That night we had a very tame Bachelorette party for Emily. We had dinner at this FABULOUS restaurant in Old Town Albuquerque...little French place...AMAZING, and the prices aren't bad, cheaper than the Olive Garden and much better food.
Emily and Daisy fighting over who gets the bite of dessert...
I should've gotten a picture of our meals...this is a picture of the two desserts we got...Crepe du Chocolate and some minty ladyfinger dessert...SOOOOOO good, we licked the plates...ok, we didn't, but we did clean them off...

K, here you go Daisy, a picture of you and Emily! :)

The whole gang...

Part Two may come tonight, but more likely tomorrow...I am SOOOO tired...and SORE!

2 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

GREAT PIX! Now we need some of the wedding!

Jane said...

Par-tay! Such fun going on over there!