Sunday, September 7, 2008

Angels in Alabama

Remember this????


Well, a couple of the angel guys were pre-missionaries. One of them amazingly enough got called to the Birmingham Alabama mission, which is of course where I am. My ward has three sets of Elders, so it was bound to happen...

Sure enough, two weeks ago, he shows up! First transfer...



It's so weird...the angels were a very huggy group...notice the Book of Mormon space between the two of us. :) Anyways, thought I would post that. Sorry all you young single women out there, he still has most of his mission ahead of him, but I would seriously recommend him to anyone, very good guy. He is a very good missionary.

2 comments:

Aubrey & Cheyenne Martin said...

That is crazy!

Jane said...

It is surely a small world. Did I tell you about the missionary I was related to showing up in our ward?