Thursday, September 4, 2008

Halloween...:)

Well, I have been invited to a How to Host a Murder Party. This is my second time doing one. The first time I was Terra Sunder...(get it, tear-asunder???), the daughter of a very wealthy man who gets murdered...oh, and I ran a very successful lingerie line called Terra's Underwear...:). So yes, I had to dress for the part, and this is what we got:


This time around, we are doing a Western How to Host a Murder...and I got the role of ELVIRA-LYNN FEKSHIN...who is the saloon girl.

This is posing a bit of a problem...if you check out the 'saloon girl' costumes, pretty much every single one has no sleeves and a lot of leg, which are not options for me...so I am having to be creative...

...Ebay is a wonderful thing. I have discovered a number of stores that sell unique items. Last night I discovered a site that sells skirts...skirts that with a little bit of tampering with will help me make the saloon girl costume modest...now I just need to figure out the shoulders and get a little bit of this and a little bit of that and I will be good to go...

/////////////////////////////////////

lol...guess who!?!?! (hint, that is NOT me...but it is someone doing the how to host a murder party! notice the boots, the belt, the gun which after I took this picture she pointed and shot it at me...of course it's a fake one!)

2 comments:

Jane said...

You could wear chaps under the mini skirt...or go old school saloon girl with the long dress and a shawl or something.

Caroline said...

Is that Nichee L?