Monday, September 8, 2008

The Aminals...and a Request for a Friend

Well, for 8 years I have lived for the most part animal free. No cats, no dogs, no fish, no rodents of any shape or size...I don't count the resident spiders/flies/roaches/beetles/whathaveyous that dwell within the walls of the various buildings that I have labeled as 'home' in the past 8 years.

I am now living with three. Two dogs...and very very very big cat. Let me introduce you.


This is Miss Prissy. Yes, she really is that big. Need a better shot? Here:


Those are my toes she is sniffing. Granted, I have much larger toes than the average man (or woman for that matter...........:) ) but yes, she is quite large. She usually is a good upstairs companion (it's just me and her upstairs for the most part...sometimes the dogs come up, but usually they are accompanied by the peoples that live downstairs)......except for when she does things like she did this morning...woke me up at 5:30am. I was quite grumpy this morning, I admit.


This is Chloe. She resembles the Target commercial dog. She is spoiled ROTTEN. Three years young.


And Kibbles. She is probably 6 years old (she was found by my hosts). VERY good dog. They let her roam free, she always comes back. Chloe is kept on an electric collar when at home or on a leash when out and about. My favorite is Kibbles.

And there you have it.

/////////////////////////////////////////

For my friend:

He works for a company that sells their products to an establishment name Wal-Mart, but they are concerned that a certain product has not hit the shelves...he has asked the blogging community that reads his blog a favor, and I thought I would just pass it along...all it entails is the next time you go to Wal-Mart, check for the product he is showing on his blog (found HERE) and ask an associate if that item is available. You can then send an email to him (found on his blog entry...again found HERE) letting him know if you found the item and the address of the Wal-Mart.

I thought this was simple enough, and I think there is enough of a group of you that check out my blog that would be willing to do this...

Thanks!

4 comments:

Jane said...

OMG - that is a big cat. What did she want at 5:30am? Mine usually want to go out at 2 or 3am...
And I have to agree that Kibbles looks like a sweet dog.

Thanaglim said...

We work at the Temple this Saturday 11 to 5. I would've loved to go to go to lunch though if of course I wasn't working at the Temple.

Thanaglim said...

I usually don't wake up until about 10:30 haha. When do you think you'll be in Atlanta next?

Marla said...

O.k. Kibbles is dang cute and that cat needs to go on a major diet! :) I bet its fun having those guys around!