Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Admittedly Scared...


Got a phone call I have dreaded for a while...Connie is in Hospice care. They don't know if this is it for her yet, she has some very severe intestinal/stomach/esophageal problems going on, they are doing labs to see if it is cancer...

I lived with her for 4 years. She married my grandfather a few months after I moved in with him when I was attending ASU. We got along pretty well, she was wonderful for me, for sure. I love her a great deal, and I feel bad that I haven't called her or visited her as much as I could/should have...nothing like something like this to bring me back to reality...

Scared? Yes...that I won't be able to get out there if something does happen......

2 comments:

Thanaglim said...

I'm sorry to hear that.

Jane said...

We'll keep you and your family in our prayers. Call her.