Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hope your days are merry and bright!

Hoping for a White Christmas...

Landed in NM without too much hassle...plane was delayed 15 minutes, better than the flight before us that caused us to be delayed...they had been waiting for something like 1 1/2 hours or something like that...

BUT I sat next to a Patrick Dempsey look-a-like...seriously, he looked JUST LIKE HIM...yes, he was very attractive and very good looking...

Anyways, back on topic...Merry Christmas! I am getting me some Christmas Tamales!!! YAY!!! Yummy!!!

Much love!

2 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Mmmmmmm tamales - I haven't had those since AZ. I'm jealous! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Jane said...

Did you ask him if people always tell him he looks like Patrick Dempsey?