Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk or Treat...

I know, I am a single girl...on a Friday night you would think I would have something better to do...but yes, I went to the Tuscaloosa/Northport Wards Trunk or Treat. Why? Cause I felt like it and I wanted to show off my costume...which all you internets (yes, I am stealing that word from you Reva) get to see hopefully tomorrow...it's awesome...

You know when you are in Alabama and the ghosts and goblins coming to your doorstep instead of the usual 'trick or treat' say 'Roll Tide!'. Yes, it happened, and it was an awesome moment...his Dad happened to overhear him too, which made it even better...

But my costume...let me tell you...it took Bishop Martin a good while to figure out who I was...Sister Richetto, after talking with me, still couldn't figure out who I was...I mean, it was awesome...

Don't worry, you will get a picture or two...PROMISE!!! I'll have you know, it took about 7 times washing my face and arms to get all the makeup off...:)

No comments: