Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sister in town part two...(lots of pictures...)

Per the request of my sister, and just because I feel like it, this is part two of all the fun things we did while she was here for a few wonderful days...

Traveled to Huntsville...

To see this place

And I am still giddy about the fact that we got in for free...I need to take my sister more places...I said this many times on the trip, but I will say it again, she married VERY well...for many reasons, this is just one of the perks! It costs $25.00 normally for the museum...which includes a G-force ride, rocket launch ride, mars experience and a rock wall.

This is what we will be going to the moon in...did you know we are going back to the moon?

My sister, the astronaut...


We took this and the below for Nichee's benefit, but seriously, this is going to be totally cool...might just have to fly out to see it...

Me...going over to the dark side...

This was a machine that told you how many of 'you' it would take to get a rocket out of the earth's atmosphere...it would take a lot of us...I wish the picture would've shown the number...cute picture, nonetheless...


Emily...don't play underneath the rocket...

Big engine-rocket-boost-thingy...


Ha...so, it was raining by the time we left, and when we got to the car Emily insisted on my not fixing my hair and taking a picture of the two of us...I think this just became my favorite sister picture...

Emily taking my profile...

The temple...


So, I am the stake YW Secretary, which means I need to go to stake youth dances, which there was one Saturday night. My sister was so excited about going (seriously, she was...she even asked if I thought she and her hubby should volunteer to chaperon at their stake youth dances...)...we made root beer (w/ dry ice) and then rocked out...Us at the dance...yes I am wearing an MJ hat...

Good good times...:)

3 comments:

Belle n' Kent said...

LOVE the pictures! Especially the space camp ones! Love you!!!

Caroline said...

glad y'all are having fun together! I love sisters!

EmilyLemily said...

Yay! That was so much fun! Thanks for posting more pics!