Sunday, October 18, 2009

Long Sabbath...

Began with Ensley Ward Conference (last surviving inner-city Birmingham Ward...)...which then turned into an unexpected 1:30 Stake Welfare and Correlation Meeting...

...unexpected because my president who is supposed to attend that meeting was sick, and the counselor already had plans...so I got to make the calls on the 2010 calendar and report why our budget looks so screwy and make the calls on the 2010 budget...and you know, being in Young Women, the other auxiliaries took about five minutes, where we took about an hour...fun times...great learning experience actually...

...the best part is I won't be here in 2010...I am made all these calls for events I won't be here to attend...very odd...(the president and I met last week and went over budget and calendar, so I knew where she tood, but still...)

Got home at 5:30pm. I won't complain too much, the stake presidency and high council had more meetings after that...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Where will you be next year?

Elizabeth said...

Good question...but undoubtedly not in Alabama...know any good music jobs in your neck of the woods?