Sunday, October 4, 2009

GC...and VISITOR!!!!

Boy, I thought the chandeliers were going to come crashing down during Elder Holland's talk...my word, can he give a moving talk...he is on a roll...

I am going to be a better person for the next 6 months...that is my goal...and then next conference I hope to be moved again to be a better person for the next 6 months after that...

////////////////////////////////////////

I am also going to restart posting pictures...I am going through the last month and seriously, so few pictures...I will have PLENTY of pictures starting WEDNESDAY and I am so way beyond excited!!!

Elizabeth is getting a visitor...and I get her to myself for an entire weekend...baby sister is coming to visit ME!!! I mean, I am so happy, I can't even tell you...

Like...I have NEVER gotten a visitor who came just to visit me like this before. Scott and Penny came one weekend for a day when they were still dating, but this is like way different...I have always wanted a visitor who came just to be with me...and we are just going to hang out, and we have a billion options of things to do...museums, parks, botanical gardens, zoos, the Moundville festival is that weekend, etc. etc...which is great, because I haven't been to many of these places either! :)

so.totally.completely.freaking.excited!!!!

1 comment:

EmilyLemily said...

oh my gosh! you are like totally a valley girl here! ;) I love you!!