Monday, August 17, 2009

TMI...

Never...ever...I mean, NEVER EVER tell anyone that you are in the shower when you are on the phone. ESPECIALLY to a stranger...EVER...I mean, that does real damage to some people...

This statement would've been 'verify the person calling you is a nurse before you presume they are and tell them every single symptom you are experiencing' because that is what the phone call started out as...

...and then the awful truth came out...

...some things are just not meant to be known...

...I just thought we had a bad connection...that happens often enough in the nearly 100 phone calls I make every day...

...sometimes I really wish I could just go back to the pre-eight-years-old days...

..he actually said 'close your eyes, it's not a pretty picture'...I mean, come on...

...on the agenda tonight: watch totally engrossing movie/tv shows, read totally engrossing book...Amber, I really need my Fiddler on the Roof back for real this time...the men are fully clothed from head to toe in that one...

3 comments:

Jane said...

Oh honey, I am sorry. That is just not kosher in any universe. May I suggest Pride and Prejudice. Six hours of it.

Janel said...

LOL it just reminds me of on the movie 13 going on 30 when he's in the towel and she's so horrified and saying "EW. Gross!!"

EmilyLemily said...

That is so disturbing!! Ick!