Friday, August 21, 2009

If I don't get married...

...then someone seriously needs to hire me as their personal chef and in home babysitter...these are two things that I love to do, and being single and not quite 28 yrs old is really putting me down in both of these lovely areas...

Cooking for one sucks...my money constantly is getting thrown away into the trash with all these darn leftovers that I don't get to before the green and blue fuzzies make their appearance...and baby, I can and love to cook/bake/etc...Southern Living has some awesome recipes...

Babysitting jobs go usually to the young women...pre 22 years of age...

btw...shameless advertising...if anyone needs a babysitter/beginning piano teacher/cello teacher...Elizabeth is in serious need of some funds...in a bad way...

1 comment:

Jane said...

I wish you well in finding mad money - it's not an easy task.