Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Getting to know Elizabeth...

I happened upon this website today:

http://www.thrilltheworld.com/

I actually don't remember how I found it, I was searching for something that had nothing to do with Thriller or Michael Jackson at all...

This website is promoting both a Guinness World Record AND a charity event in one. The idea is to get people all over the world at the same time to dance the Thriller dance. There are various events all over the country, and the next one is coming up in October...but not one in Alabama...

Call me crazy...but the thought actually lingered in my head today to start an event here...

I LOVE dancing to Thriller...but only by myself (watching the video and dancing along to it) if I haven't done it in a while...in front of people when I have done the hour long refresher course it would take to get it back down pat...I will do it in front of people when I don't remember it all, but I get embarrassed pretty dang quick...

Yeah...this is definitely something that I would do...but not alone, and I am afraid that I can't think of anyone else around here that would actually like to do this with me...

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Ug, take a road trip!! You'd have to teach me how, but I'd totally take this on with you :)