Thursday, July 16, 2009

Done!

Miracle occurred tonight peoples:

Cleaned room (well, not vacuumed...and there is stuff here and there...but you should've seen it...homes hit by tornados look better than my room did)

Cleaned bathroom

Packed my clothes

Packed some of my belongings that I haven't used for the year I have been here and won't be using in the coming months I have left here

Ate dinner

All done AFTER I got home from work 4 hours ago...

I think a trophy is in order for such feats...

Bye internetians...I won't be browsing around your blogs for about a week...because I am going to have fun for an entire week...and will be FAR too busy to even think about email or such things...:)

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Congrats, and have fun on the vacay!! I could sure use one of those, but I'd settle for a clean living room :)