Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where do you go?

So lately I have had a strong desire to find worthwhile places to visit on the internet that are interesting, fun, educational, healthy, good, etc...I have been bumming around on some of your blogs and clicking on some of your links to see where they would take me...I have learned a few things about some of you...:)

I was wondering...where do you, my friends and family, browse on the internet?

If I am shopping, I will do a google product search initially, but then I go to overstock, amazon, ebay and also the 'makers' website (ipod stuff: apple store) to see what deals I can get.

For news, I go to google news first...then I head to anywhere from msnbc.com to the new york times to BBC.com...usually head to these from google news...

Church: www.lds.org

Recipe: food network...or really a bunch of other websites...but food network is AWESOME...

General info: google, wiki (I do read what's there, but often I skip to the bottom to where I can find a link under the 'official website' section...actually just the 'links' section...), bing (haven't used it much...still warming up, not sure if I like it yet...like the daily picture a LOT...)

So, again, where do you browse?

3 comments:

Jane said...

Google is my everything - to begin with at least.
I love www.allrecipes.com and of course there are the blogs and The Facebook.
I'm pretty sure I don't maximize the abilities of my Internet.

holley family said...

i do a lot of foodstorage places but my favorite is funwithfoodstorage.net

and then mysquarefootgarden.net

tasteandtell and bakerella (you can link from my blog, i can't remember their things right now)

and then thisyounghouse.com is fun for DIY little projects and stuff.

noaa.gov is a great weather site, and i think that is about it for me... oh and sugardoodle.net for all sorts of church ideas.

EmilyLemily said...

I go to allrecipes.com too. Good stuff! And CampbellsRecipes.com as well...I think that's the link.

weather.com to see what my weather is like, your weather, and my in-laws weather as well.

wikipedia.com and then to the links, just like you.

deviantart.com, of course, and find new favorites to add to my collection...so much great art on there!

amazon.com all the time! Even if I don't want to buy something, it's good to see what's there and think about maybe someday getting it. ;)

cnm and unm websites to help the hubby further his education. ;)

aslpro and aslbrowser to brush up on signs that I just can't quite remember and take quizes on their sites.

pandora.com is a great free internet radio that you set up to play what kind of music you want! :) listening to it now!

I'm sure that there is more...but I have already took too much space. Love you, sis!!!!!